SRH vs RCB 4th IPL t20 today match prediction will be played between Vijay Malya’s KXIP vs SRH in Bangalore’s home ground at M. Chinnaswami Stadium at Bangalore. RCB is very powerful cricket team in IPL tournament and team has many match winner players to win today’s IPL match. This is not easy task for any cricket predictor for who will win today when both teams have very strong batting lineup and bowling. Before prediction who will win today 4th match of IPL 2016.
Royal Challengers Bangalore will try to score high if opted to bat first against Sun Risers Hyderabad. RCB has great players like Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, AB Divillors, and Australian all-rounder Shane Watson. RCB’s main problem is bowling. Team has good fast bowler from Australia Mitchell Starc but he is not available for today’s IPL match. So RCB have to try best in their bowling because without good bowling they cannot win today IPL match against Hyderabad. SRH have good bowlers and all-rounders so they will try to stop RCB on low score.
So every match is important for both of teams here we will give you complete team analysis based on our expert reviews and also give you 100% match prediction and preview of 4th IPL match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sun Risers Hyderabad. Here we predict 100% toss and match winner prediction that who will win today match prediction and who will lose today IPL match. We are not giving today match prediction based on astrology. We always predict after both of team’s current team performance, ground statics and playing player performance. We are not astrologer to predict for a match based on astrology. We are only cricket lover blogger and gives prediction based on performances of teams.
There is also an important factor of today match that is toss we can say who will win toss and choose to bowl first that can be win today IPL match against enemy. We have to analysis both of teams and check their past IPL records.
RCB vs SRH head to head match records.
Head To Head RCB SRH TIE No Result
Match First Batting Chasing Team
Highest Scores A Fletcher 84*
Last 5 Matches 2W 2L 1N 2L 3W
Highest Score 263/5 205/5
Best Performances C Gayle D Warner
Our Winner Prediction for Today IPL match between SRH vs RCB
Who Will Win Today Match in IPL?
SRH will win today IPL match.
Who Will Win Today Toss in IPL?
SRH will win toss.
Just analysis the teams based on last performance.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
· Strong foreign batsmen are C Gayle, S Watson and AB De Villiers.
· Top ICC t20 player is Virat Kohli and also captain of RCB.
· Domestic batsmen are not in form other than Virat Kohli.
· 2 international and 1Indian all-rounder like S Binny, S Watson, D Wiese.
· Samuel Badree and Mitchell Starc are not playing due to injury.
· All batsmen are not in form. Only kohli is playing regularly good cricket.
· Consistent foreign batsmen like D Warner, K Williamson and E Morgan.
· Yuvraj Singh is not playing due to injury.
· Domestic player is performing well.
· Strong all-rounders are D Huda, B Cutting, M Henriques, A Ready.
· Best bowlers are Ashish Nehra, M Rehmaan, T Boult and B kumar.
· Top Order of RCB is explosive and harmful for bowlers.
· SRH top four batsmen are playing good consistently.
· Both captains are also in-form.
· RCB’s bowling is weak compare to SRH.
· SRH has more experienced players.
· SRH bowlers will give good attack.
· SRH has good all-rounders compare to RCB.
· Over all SRH has more chances to win.
Match Information and Venue Details of Today IPL Match
Match Detail: RCB vs SRH, 4th Match, Indian Premier League, 2016
Date: Tue, 12 Apr, 2016 Timing: 8 PM India 2:30 GMT
Venue Detail: M. Chinnaswami Stadium, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Live Telecast of 9 IPL 2016 Match in India & nearby Countries.
India: Set Max, Sony Six, Sony ESPN.